- Shared HostingPerfect for smaller websites and blogs. Comes with cPanel, PHP and more.
- VPS HostingFor larger websites and apps that require dedicated hardware, at a cheaper price.
- Cloud HostingPerfect for larger and e-commerce websites.
- Dedicated HostingDedicated hardware and rock-solid performance; perfect for apps.
- Reseller HostingStart your hosting business today. Comes with free WHM, cPanel and WHMCS.
- Windows HostingPerfect for smaller websites, blogs, etc. Comes with Plesk, ASP and more
- Partner Programs
- Support Center
- My Account
SSL Certificates protect your customer's personal data including passwords, credit cards and identity information. Getting an SSL certificate is the easiest way to increase your customer's confidence in your online business.
Provider Certificate Validation Secure Encryption Green Bar Yearly Price Comodo EssentialSSL Domain Domain Up to 256-bit 22 USD Buy Comodo Positive SSL Domain Domain Up to 256-bit 12 USD Buy Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard Domain Subdomains Up to 256-bit 138 USD Buy Comodo EV SSL Certificate Business Domain Up to 256-bit 144 USD Buy Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain (SAN) Domain Multi-domains Up to 256-bit 37 USD Buy Thawte SSL 123 Domain Domain Up to 256-bit 53 USD Buy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate is a digital certificate issued for a domain by a central authority called the Certificate Authority. To be issued an SSL Certificate, you must purchase an SSL Certificate and then go through a verification process conducted by the Certificate Authority.
Why should I buy an SSL Certificate?
An SSL Certificate does 2 things: a. Encrypt the information sent from your user's browser to your website b. Authenticate your website's identity.
By doing these 2 things, an SSL Certificate protects your customers and in turn increases their trust in your online business. This is especially important if your website requires users to login using passwords or enter sensitive information such as credit card details.
Do SSL Certificates work in all browsers?
SSL Certificates are compatible with all major browsers.
Do I need technical expertise to set up an SSL Certificate on my website?
While it isn't difficult to install an SSL Certificate, it does involve following a series of steps. You can find more information in our Knowledge Base.
Why is it better with HostCab?
9+ Years Experience
10 000+ Hosted Domains
Geo Located Servers
Accredited Domain Registrar
24/7/365 Technical Support